Hello Guest

Author Topic: Places for Photography in Mumbai  (Read 29303 times)

Offline theqca

• Hero
    • Framed For Life
Re: Places for Photography in Mumbai
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2014, 09:39:27 PM »
Ayaz, could we add Mount Mary Church and Sea link to that list!

Well the sea link is already there in the list..I've never shot at mount mary church (though my grandmother used to live a few buildings away from the church so im familiar with the area)...If you''ve got some details let me know - happy to add them to the list.
Nikon FM(black), Nikon FG, Nikon D700, Nikon FM(silver), Nikon FM10, Pentax Spotmatic, Zenith TTL, Minox Wetzlar, Agfa Optima III, Yashica & Rollei rangefinders etc

28mm 2.8, 70-300vr, 200mm f4, 50mm 1.4, 55mm 2.8 macro, 50mm 1.8, 16mm 2.8, 70-210 f4 macro, Lensbaby, Helios 44 f2, 90mm macro, etc

Offline MayaV

• Hero
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2014, 11:26:13 AM »
Ayaz, could we add Mount Mary Church and Sea link to that list!

Well the sea link is already there in the list..I've never shot at mount mary church (though my grandmother used to live a few buildings away from the church so im familiar with the area)...If you''ve got some details let me know - happy to add them to the list.

Well nothing specific, it's just that i like to shoot that area and also some iconic movies have been shot there!

Offline SandraDutton

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2018, 05:50:11 AM »
I have never been in these lands! I would really like to make such a trip like yours, do you have any tips on this?