Hello Guest

Author Topic: Feedback - GRINS  (Read 1916 times)

Offline Hankosaurus

• Global Moderator
  • Hero
Feedback - GRINS
« on: January 05, 2014, 01:43:24 PM »
Hello IPC Forum Members.

In support of Member interest for Buy and Sell feedback, this is one of two sticky threads created for feedback within the Buy and Sell Forum.

This one, GRINS, is for positive feedback, and especially for exceptional situations wherein one goes the extra mile to please you in a transaction.

Lack of praise within this thread is not to be construed as a negative vote. The FROWNS sticky is for addressing that.

It is expected that most transactions in Buy and Sell will go smoothly, as they well should. So, feedback here is therefore optional, not regarded as essential or necessary.
Henry
A Certified Dinosaur
D700, F, F2, M3

Some say that those of us who like to talk about cameras should instead go and take pictures. I say we should go and also take pictures.

Offline JayPee

• Rookie
Re: Feedback - GRINS
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 09:30:48 PM »
     Received the parcel and lens is in good wkg. condition as prescribed by Rohintangshu.
Thank You for smooth dealing. Thanks to DTDC for delivery the lens within 52 hours from Kolkatta to Bijapur via Bangalore.
      I want to recommend all  that you can buy any  items even closing your eyes from Rohitanshu (Ras)
J Prakash

Offline Jasii

• Trusted Member
  • Hero
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 12:13:14 AM »
Feels good to have the first grin on board.  :like:
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 04:55:32 PM by Jasii »
A Year young with my DSLR and loving it.........
Gear: Canon 600d + 18-55, +55-250

Offline ras

• Rookie
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 11:30:34 AM »
     Received the parcel and lens is in good wkg. condition as prescribed by Rohintangshu.
Thank You for smooth dealing. Thanks to DTDC for delivery the lens within 52 hours from Kolkatta to Bijapur via Bangalore.
      I want to recommend all  that you can buy any  items even closing your eyes from Rohitanshu (Ras)
J Prakash

Thank you Prakash Sir . It was great dealing with you .  Hope this nice lens will come to good use for you and will give you many keepers . :)

Offline Jasii

• Trusted Member
  • Hero
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2014, 06:17:08 PM »
Rohit ji will be keeping my eyes peeled for your next sale ;)
 :like:
A Year young with my DSLR and loving it.........
Gear: Canon 600d + 18-55, +55-250

Offline ras

• Rookie
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2014, 11:51:39 AM »
Rohit ji will be keeping my eyes peeled for your next sale ;)
 :like:

Jassi Ji I still have that tripod for sale  :D , you need not wait for the next sale  ;)

Offline Shardul

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2014, 12:48:06 PM »
Vivekji (Hyperdrive), it was pleasure in dealing with u, really honoured in meeting u f2f. Usually sellers r in comfort of selling item n buyers need to coordinate for collecting n payment. Vivekji is truly an  gentlemen n met me in my office driving all the way from home n adjusting his office timing. Am really amazed bout his hobby n knowledge about photography equipments n his collection.
I have bought Gitzo 3451LS from him. As mentioned in his post, tripod is in absolute brand new condition and am lucky to buy this one from him at such a nice price.
All members can deal blindly n with complete faith with Mr Vivekji.
Thanks again sir.
Hope to meet u soon !!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 12:51:49 PM by Shardul »

Offline PixelHunter

• Trusted Member
  • Hero
  • Learning something new everyday..
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2014, 12:40:26 AM »
This is a positive note for our member Pankaj Ji (Id- pankajkumars). I got a Mefoto Q1 ball head from him. Absolutely pristine condition and great pricing. It was a very smooth deal and I am really thankful to Mr Pankaj for the excellent ball head. I can definitely recommend his name for any dealings.
"The best camera is the one that's with you" Chase Jarvis

Offline gautam023

• Trusted Member
  • Manic
  • Learning to fly
    • 500px
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2014, 05:01:31 PM »
Had a very pleasant experience dealing with LightWave [Dr. Rajesh]. The fact that I knew him from the forum and our shoots did help indeed. A very nice transaction for a very well maintained lens. Topped up with ultra sweet Mishti Doi freshly imported from Kolkatta.
Thumbs up to Dr. Rajesh.
"Tezi gaadi mein nahi, chalanewale mein hoti hai"

500 px  |  Flickr

Offline Rakesh J.V

• Trusted Member
  • Loyalist
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2014, 10:05:07 AM »
Bought an Alta Pro CF tripod from Somath Goswami. Was a smooth and perfect transaction. Item condition was better than described. Shipped it immediately and the tripod reached home the very next day. On the whole, a sweet deal and a perfect gentleman to deal with.  :like: :like: :like:

Offline somnath goswami

• Trusted Member
  • Hero
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2014, 10:17:54 AM »
Bought an Alta Pro CF tripod from Somath Goswami. Was a smooth and perfect transaction. Item condition was better than described. Shipped it immediately and the tripod reached home the very next day. On the whole, a sweet deal and a perfect gentleman to deal with.  :like: :like: :like:

Thanks Rakesh. I had the great pleasure of dealing with a friend like you , I believe the whole transaction was made within a minute  :D

Offline gautam023

• Trusted Member
  • Manic
  • Learning to fly
    • 500px
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2014, 08:43:30 PM »
Got a Benro A3580F tripod legs from neo2510 [Joash]

Excellent transaction. Great guy. The tripod is in very good condition as advertised.
Highly recommended.
"Tezi gaadi mein nahi, chalanewale mein hoti hai"

500 px  |  Flickr

Offline theqca

• Hero
    • Framed For Life
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2014, 09:36:11 PM »
Better late than never.......

Purchased a camera body from Somath Goswami.
Purchased a lens from Deepak Kaw

I had a very good experience in dealing with both these gentlemen - no issues at all. They didnt hide or suppress any details nor did they misrepresent anything. All my queries were answered and I didnt feel "pushed" into making a purchase. Thanks guys!!
Nikon FM(black), Nikon FG, Nikon D700, Nikon FM(silver), Nikon FM10, Pentax Spotmatic, Zenith TTL, Minox Wetzlar, Agfa Optima III, Yashica & Rollei rangefinders etc

28mm 2.8, 70-300vr, 200mm f4, 50mm 1.4, 55mm 2.8 macro, 50mm 1.8, 16mm 2.8, 70-210 f4 macro, Lensbaby, Helios 44 f2, 90mm macro, etc

Offline Dee

• Hero
    • Flickr
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2014, 03:43:20 PM »
Thank you Ayaz, it was a pleasure dealing with you :)
I hope you are enjoying the lens and am looking forward to your photographs with it.

Offline sajeet

• Rookie
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2015, 09:46:38 AM »
Recently purchased Canon Close up lens 500D 72 mm filter from Somnath Goswami.  Happy with the purchase. :)  Nice gentle man to deal with and communicative.