Hello Guest

Author Topic: Memorable Maurice  (Read 4010 times)

Offline dashillol

• Trusted Member
  • Hero
  • Learner by Choice
Re: Memorable Maurice
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2014, 10:49:45 PM »
Nicely and patiently written tour report Hillol ji.

Would appreciate if you could edit the same and add pricing of Airfare and Apartments and some generic idea of food priicing and what was the financials for the entire trip? along with any important contact nos that you think are relevant. This would add value to the report. Also if you were to go again, what would you do diffrently?

Waiting patiently for the icing on the cake (the pics)  :)

Cheers and some Karma your way my good friend.

+1

Jasiiji many thanks. Regarding pricing, I deliberately did not give airfare or accommodation tariff. The first one is dependent on the airline and the no. of days advance you book. One has a very wide choice of hotels. I did everything through internet search. My total expense came to around 2.1 Lakhs for 3 persons. For any further details, please call me. :D
A Nikon lover with few glasses, Nikon and Yongnuo speedlights, Benro tripod with ball-head and a few Hoya/Nikon/Marumi/Griffin filters

Offline dashillol

• Trusted Member
  • Hero
  • Learner by Choice
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2014, 10:50:55 PM »
liked the write up a lot...

look forward to seeing the pics being added :)

Dear Ayaz, thanks for appreciation. Photos will flow soon. :)
A Nikon lover with few glasses, Nikon and Yongnuo speedlights, Benro tripod with ball-head and a few Hoya/Nikon/Marumi/Griffin filters

Offline dashillol

• Trusted Member
  • Hero
  • Learner by Choice
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2014, 10:55:17 PM »
Wonderful travel report Hillol! Liked it very much.
Now the turn for the pics. When are you adding the pics?

One question. Mauritius has 2 languages mainly, Creole and Hindi, if I am correct. How was your experience about use of language?
That would be very helpful.

Thanks for sharing the experience.

Prabirda, I am glad that you liked my travelogue. I will start posting photos soon. Hindi is not spoken much, rather not spoken at all. Everyone has working knowledge or can converse in English. Indian origin people speak small, broken sentence in Hindi when insisted.

Offline dashillol

• Trusted Member
  • Hero
  • Learner by Choice
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2014, 10:56:21 PM »
superb write up.. snaps are awaited...

I will start posting the photos soon, dear. Many thanks. :)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 03:00:24 PM by dashillol »

Offline dashillol

• Trusted Member
  • Hero
  • Learner by Choice
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2014, 11:00:36 PM »
Hillol sir... very well written...hv copied and stored it as the itinerary for mauritius whenever i travel... also being a vegetarian(jain; that means no egg too) do u think there is enuf options for food for ppl like us??

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Many thanks. I am feeling valued that you took a print out. For any information, do not hesitate to contact me.

For vegetarians, it is a little difficult place, but in the supermarket, what I referred lot of stuff of your choice are available. There are supermarkets in every popular locality, so no problem. But restaurants have very little choice of veg food.

Offline dashillol

• Trusted Member
  • Hero
  • Learner by Choice
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2014, 11:01:57 PM »
Wonderful travel report, Hillol! :) :like:

Looking forward to the pictures soon.

Thank you dear Devi. Photos will flow soon, in batches. :)