Hello Guest

Author Topic: Bag for my hasselblad 500cm  (Read 1389 times)

Offline Arindam Ghosh

• Rookie
Bag for my hasselblad 500cm
« on: January 06, 2014, 06:30:51 PM »
Hello, everyone!
First of all, thanks to Dr. Rajesh for setting up this wonderful forum. The chat feature is too good!
Coming to the point, I am looking for a bag to carry my 500cm, with its 150mm lens, two backs, a light meter, and some film rolls. Can anyone give me some ideas? Some bags that I saw at a local camera store had a very soft outer cloth, which I felt would not provide much protection in the event of the bag rubbing accidentally  against some rough surface.
Help requested.
Regards.
Arindam Ghosh
P.S.: Saw a post for camera bags in the DSLR section, but then posting my question there would be hijacking the thread I suppose!

Offline Hankosaurus

• Global Moderator
  • Hero
Re: Bag for my hasselblad 500cm
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 02:54:01 AM »
Hello Arindom.

Welcome to PCI.

When I had Hasselblad equipment I carried it in a Zero-Halliburton case. That was the fashion back in that time. However, I see that in the present some photographers are doing this differently. You might find the below thread of interest.

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum51/100599-hasselblad-storage-carrying-case.html

:)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 05:30:47 PM by Hankosaurus »
Henry
A Certified Dinosaur
D700, F, F2, M3

Some say that those of us who like to talk about cameras should instead go and take pictures. I say we should go and also take pictures.

Offline prettyonly

• prettyonly
Re: Bag for my hasselblad 500cm
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2015, 01:05:57 PM »

It reads Ee can feel that this is a very deep detail I'm getting a lot of knowledge.