Hello Guest

Author Topic: AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/4G ED VR (VR2) with lens trunk, lens camo and nikon 1.4x TC  (Read 818 times)

Offline MayaV

• Hero
Item for Sale: AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/4G ED VR (VR2) with lens trunk, lens camo and nikon 1.4x TC II

SOLD

Cheers

Vivek
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 04:28:04 PM by MayaV »

Offline mannusingh

• Hero
Item for Sale: AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/4G ED VR (VR2) with lens trunk, lens camo and nikon 1.4x TC II
Asking Price: 3,30,000 INR non negotiable
Item Location: Ahmedabad
Item Description: Please check here : http://www.nikonusa.com/en/Nikon-Products/Product/Camera-Lenses/AF-S-NIKKOR-500mm-f%252F4G-ED-VR.html
Objects included for item** (caps, strap, lens shade, box, etc.): Lens hood, lens hood cover, TC front and back caps, manual, lens, lens trunk, lens camo and TC
Are you the original owner* of the item being sold? No, bought this via JJMPF member a month back
Do you have the original Bill? No
Is the Item under warranty? No, it is 3 year old
Item Condition: Excellent. The lens is free of dust or fungus
Shipping Destinations: Would prefer this to be picked up, it is not worth risking such an expensive lens. Moreover cost of shipping and insurance would be as good as flight fare or much higher then train fare.
Accepted Payment Types: Cash
Special Note: The lens is in immaculate condition, i am selling because i am looking at buying a 2.8 lens and i mostly do handheld photography and this is a very heavy setup.. The TC is under warranty.

Serious buyers inbox me, will take it from there. Pics available on request for genuine buyers.

Lowballers, ignore this thread.

Cheers

Vivek
Hey all the best for your sale but what 2.8 lens are you looking for. The 400 is even heavier.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 09:41:52 PM by mannusingh »
Nikon and M4/3

Offline Hyperdrive

• Trusted Member
  • Hero
Wow! This is a surprise.

A 400 2.8 is way heavier than the 500 F/4 unless you have the new 400 2.8 E FL in mind. It weighs about as much as the 500 F/4

Anyway good luck with the sale. :)

Offline MayaV

• Hero
Mayur & Vivek, not necessarily i will buy a 400 2.8  ;) and i might switch too  ;) ;)

Offline Hyperdrive

• Trusted Member
  • Hero
and i might switch too  ;) ;)

Man! A camera system switch is an expensive thing to do. Thing is both Nikon & Canon even each other out in the long run. You should have done this before sinking in money on a 500.

I read on the 'net these companies have common shareholders (Jap financial institutions) that make sure one doesn't prosper at the cost of the other.

Good luck with the sale and possible switch. :)

PS - Nikon 500 f/4 3870g & Canon 500 F/4 3190g. Diff is 680g. Worth switching? Not to me. They are still heavy (unless you're built like a wrestler) and you WILL require a tripod/monopod for extended shooting periods plus sharp photos. For better handholding try the 300 2.8 @ 2.9 kgs + a TC 1.4 II/2.0 III. Even that is a difficult combination to hand hold over a long period of time. I speak from hands on experience.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 08:46:27 AM by Hyperdrive »