Hello Guest

Author Topic: A Canon 18-55 mm kit lens + freebies  (Read 773 times)

Offline storyteller.aman

A Canon 18-55 mm kit lens + freebies
« on: January 13, 2014, 09:47:38 PM »
Hello all,
 I am posting to sell my canon 18-55 mm kit lens which is in a very pristine condition, It was bought with canon 600D 11 months ago and has been used very very rarely as i also possess a prime lens which i mostly use. Also i will give away two 8 Gb san disc ultra memory cards with the lens, not adding anything to the price. I have the bill and the product has also been registered at canon edge. I am based out in Delhi, you can catch up any weekend over a cup of coffee, all on my expense :) As far as i have an idea, the freebies(only) cost around 1000 bucks and i am giving the lot for 5000 bucks, take it or leave it style :)

Thanks in advance.

Offline Hot Shoe

• Hero
Re: A Canon 18-55 mm kit lens + freebies
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 11:26:44 PM »
Welcome to the Forum.

Though your post covers most of the details, it would be encouraged to use this recommended format. All the best for your sale.

11. A Suggested Format for Opening Post
The following format is suggested as a convenience to provide a checklist and a common organizational tool for items offered for sale. Just copy and paste it into a new WTS thread. Edit it as needed, and fill it out like a form.

Item for Sale:
Asking Price:
Item Location:
Item Description:
Are you the original owner* of the item being sold?
Do you have the original Bill?
Is the Item under warranty?
Are you interested in trading this item?
Item Condition:
Shipping Destinations:
Preferred Shipping Services:
Accepted Payment Types:
Return Policy Applicable/Not Applicable (Terms & Conditions):
Special Note:

* "Original owner" means that the seller bought the object when it was "new" or "as new," and it was not bought having measurable use or as second-handed. A reasonable person would allow that this leaves enough space for a "white box" or "refurbished" unit to be regarded as "new" or "as new" when bought.
Nikon D7000   /// Nikkor 35mm 1.8G  50mm 1.8D   55-300mm  // Tamron 17-50 f2.8  90mm f2.8 Macro  // Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6  /// Yongnuo 460 II  560 III  /// Vanguard Alta Pro 263AT // Rollei Pro BH611