Hello Guest

Author Topic: Film photography in the Digital Age  (Read 1445 times)

Offline Hankosaurus

• Global Moderator
  • Hero
Re: Film photography in the Digital Age
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 05:02:49 AM »
H Nataraj.

Did you "sign up and get the pdf guide?  How was it?  I hesitated when I learned that my email address (which they require before advancing any information) would be protected in a special way, to wit: "It?s protected by irritable pre-teens who haven't eaten today."  Sounds really secure, right?  ;)
Henry
A Certified Dinosaur
D700, F, F2, M3

Some say that those of us who like to talk about cameras should instead go and take pictures. I say we should go and also take pictures.

Offline Arindam Ghosh

• Rookie
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2016, 01:43:23 AM »
Henry sir,

I guess this http://www.filedropper.com/film-photography is what you are looking for. Neat little booklet...makes a nice read.

Regards.

Offline Hankosaurus

• Global Moderator
  • Hero
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2016, 11:23:59 AM »
Hi Arindom.

Thank you for the courtesy of your reply.  I downloaded the pdf 2.63 MB, it says.  When I tried to open it I got an error message to this effect:

"Couldn?t open PDF  --  Something?s keeping this PDF from opening."

Now I've got to figure out whatever that "something" is.   :P

Henry
A Certified Dinosaur
D700, F, F2, M3

Some say that those of us who like to talk about cameras should instead go and take pictures. I say we should go and also take pictures.

Offline Arindam Ghosh

• Rookie
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2016, 12:27:46 PM »
Crap! I am new to this uploading and sharing files. I'll try to figure what's wrong.

Offline Arindam Ghosh

• Rookie
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2016, 12:55:00 PM »
Sir,

Please try this link: http://www.filedropper.com/filmphotography-1

I checked this link and its working. My mistake, I should have checked the earlier link before posting it.

Regards.

Offline Hankosaurus

• Global Moderator
  • Hero
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2016, 11:14:58 AM »
Hi Arindom.

Thanks a million.  Got it downloaded and saved into a proper directory for reading.  I appreciate your and Nataraj's thoughtfulness and patience in sharing this more than you know. 

Film Forever!  Or at least until they make a Digital F2 that lets me dial in things like Tri-X, Panatomic-X, Ektachrome 64, Kodachrome 25, and good things like that.

Happy Day.

:)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 11:19:11 AM by Hankosaurus »
Henry
A Certified Dinosaur
D700, F, F2, M3