Hello Guest

Author Topic: Anyone having some experience with canon 7 rangefinder for film photography  (Read 665 times)

Offline kumarrishi

• Rookie
I am getting a canon 7 rangefinder for some light film photography. Anyone having some experience with it? Right now i have only 100 mm 3.5 lens for it. Will try to get a 50 mm and short tele soon. I have no experience with it so will learning with manuals before shooting first roll. Any inputs would be appreciated.

Offline Hankosaurus

• Global Moderator
  • Hero
Re: Anyone having some experience with canon 7 rangefinder for film photography
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2016, 06:26:43 AM »
Did you get it yet, Rishi?  I wonder if anyone on Rangefinder Forum would know.

Wishing you much fun with your new-to-you rangefinder.

:)
Henry
A Certified Dinosaur
D700, F, F2, M3

Some say that those of us who like to talk about cameras should instead go and take pictures. I say we should go and also take pictures.

Offline theqca

• Hero
    • Framed For Life
Re: Anyone having some experience with canon 7 rangefinder for film photography
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2016, 08:34:22 AM »
which one did you get? there were 2 or 3 types i guess...no experience with this particular model but i've shot a bit with rollei and yashica rangefinders...I still like SLRs better but i guess that because I've got a larger option with lenses...since ur getting the canon with 2 or 3 lenses I'm sure you'll have fun...share some pics soon - of the camera as well as what you shot through it!
Nikon FM(black), Nikon FG, Nikon D700, Nikon FM(silver), Nikon FM10, Pentax Spotmatic, Zenith TTL, Minox Wetzlar, Agfa Optima III, Yashica & Rollei rangefinders etc

28mm 2.8, 70-300vr, 200mm f4, 50mm 1.4, 55mm 2.8 macro, 50mm 1.8, 16mm 2.8, 70-210 f4 macro, Lensbaby, Helios 44 f2, 90mm macro, etc