Hello Guest

Author Topic: WTS : Limited black edition Fuji x100s camera  (Read 60 times)

Offline manindra_m

WTS : Limited black edition Fuji x100s camera
« on: September 11, 2017, 07:35:37 AM »
Item for Sale: Fujifilm x100s (Limited Black Edition)
Asking Price: Rs.45000 + shipping
Item Location: Mumbai
Item Description: The Fujifilm X100S is a solid performer specially for travel, family and street photography. Compact size with excellent IQ. Highly praised and popular with people into street photography because of its silent leaf shutter.Please check this link for details and reviews : https://www.dpreview.com/reviews/fujifilm-x100s
Are you the original owner* of the item being sold? No.
Do you have the original Bill? No. But I have the original warranty card which has the stamp of the authorized reseller from where it was bought.
Objects included for listed item: Camera, lens hood & mount with adaptor, custom soft release button, B+W UV filter, Kata strap, thumb grip, charger, 1 original and 1 spare battery, charger, box, manual , warranty card.
Disclosure of missing or damaged parts of item offered: None
Is the Item under warranty? No
What is the shutter count?  (if digital camera with curtain/focal-plane shutter) ~ 7500
Are you interested in trading this item? No
Item Condition: Functionally and Optically 100%. The lens is clean , aperture ring and all other rotary dials work perfectly. The manual focus ring is smooth and the camera firmware is up to date. Few usage marks and minor paint peel off at bottom edges.

Shipping: Anywhere in India at buyers risk.

Contact me via PM or whatsapp me @ 9831015477