Hello Guest

Author Topic: Morning Ride  (Read 69 times)

Offline Akhil

• Rookie
    • Site Title
Morning Ride
« on: December 06, 2017, 04:51:39 PM »

Offline Hankosaurus

• Global Moderator
  • Hero
Re: Morning Ride
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 04:52:17 AM »
Hello Akhil.

Very tranquil scene. 

By way of possible improvement, the watermark at lower left should be less dominant.  I like how that there is a duck in the foreground.  It gives a great sense of depth to the image.  I wish the duck had been a bit higher in the frame, however.  The watermark competes with the duck, demanding too much attention.

Have you tried this almost-monochrome image with some other colors?  I wonder how it would look with pinkish or bluish tones instead of the yellowish one used.  Or maybe just black and white...

Happy Day.   :)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 04:59:20 AM by Hankosaurus »
Henry
A Certified Dinosaur
D700, F, F2, M3

Some say that those of us who like to talk about cameras should instead go and take pictures. I say we should go and also take pictures.

Offline yndesai

• Global Moderator
  • Hero
  • ShadowGraphy
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 06:46:15 AM »
Beautiful

Inputs by Henry are worth trying
http://yndpics.blogspot.com

Best accessory of camera is 3" behind it,
And mine needs an upgrade. . . ;)

Offline Akhil

• Rookie
    • Site Title
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2017, 05:48:52 AM »
Hello Akhil.

Very tranquil scene. 

By way of possible improvement, the watermark at lower left should be less dominant.  I like how that there is a duck in the foreground.  It gives a great sense of depth to the image.  I wish the duck had been a bit higher in the frame, however.  The watermark competes with the duck, demanding too much attention.

Have you tried this almost-monochrome image with some other colors?  I wonder how it would look with pinkish or bluish tones instead of the yellowish one used.  Or maybe just black and white...

Happy Day.   :)

Thank you Sir for your suggestions. This is my first picture for which I used watermark, so i was unaware of its impact. I have already reduced it size and opacity to make it appear less dominant for my next pictures.
And I will check with the other tones you have suggested.

Offline Prabir

• Trusted Member
  • Hero
  • There is more to it than the eyes can see.
« Reply #4 on: Today at 03:16:27 PM »
Nice shot.
Henry's suggestions will always take you forward.
Prabir K. Bhattacharyya

[Canon 5DM2 & 7DM2, a few glass pieces, sun glasses and a lot of friends...